Monday, January 14, 2013

School Board Appreciation---or for anytime/one

I have been so occupied with penguins and my own kids that time was running out for getting something made for our wonderful School Board members.  We always make cards and/or posters, etc. to give to our school board this month-before the first board meeting---which is tomorrow!

This is what we came up with today!  I used clip art, but if you had time, you could totally do it by having kids make their own donuts.  They saying can be tweaked as well-it is quite a mouthful.  :P  We brainstormed ideas to get in the words "donut" "hole" and "dozen" and sprinkled it with love!  :)  The kids wrote their names on the donuts.  I was going to make it a card and have it folded, but it turned out so cute this way!  I can see making this for student teachers, helpers, etc.  The list could go on and on! 

{Donut clip art came from HERE}

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...