Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Math Game Freebie

I changed the graphics from my St. Patrick's Day +10 Roll to have an Easter theme and also an April Showers theme.  Click on the picture to grab yourself copies!  Like before, there are 2 versions of each.  1 for using 2 dice and 1 for using 3.


If you need math center/game ideas I have an Easter packet and an April Showers packet on TpT!  I was in love with the bunnies, but then I created the April Showers and just LOVE the graphics for that one!  Just a friendly reminder that my math games increase in difficulty as the year goes by.  I try to create activities that they should be able to complete now (i.e. there is some place value and double digit addition/subtraction thrown in and no longer making groups of ten, etc..)  I have been creating some review games for things that I notice they have either forgotten or could use a refresher too.  Click on the pictures below to check out my stations!  :)

Math
  

 Literacy



OH!  I just finished my Easter Story Problem Math booklet!  I created 2 version with it.  The first version is exactly the same template as the ones in the past, with room to draw/work and also to explain.  The second version has a smaller workspace and larger area to write the reasoning with added lines and the word "because."  I also included questions about fair shares within it (along with the usual problems that I have had in the past with +/- 10, missing parts, 3 digit.  There is also double digit adding in it this time too!)  Click here to see it!  Easter Story Problems

Hope you are enjoying beautiful spring-like weather like we are!  If not, so sorry.... :(  but-the bad thing is that I have to keep reminding myself (and my students....) that it's ONLY MARCH!  We still have quite a ways to go!!!! 











2 comments :

  1. Oh, you are wonderful! Last time, I picked up your St. Patrick's Day ten more games, but I forgot where I'd found them. My kids are still playing them this week, and I love them. They're practicing subitizing, adding, AND adding ten more, and they think it's fun because it's a game.

    Thanks so much for sharing, and I've made sure I followed your blog this time so I don't lose you again :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower! :) Come check out my giveaway... it ends today- don't miss it! Glad I found you!!!!
    http://www.the-learningtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...